Grilled Harissa Shrimp with Spicy Red Pepper Sauce
- 1 pound (21-25 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Sunny Olive Harissa Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoons pepper
- 1 jar Delizia Roasted Red Peppers, drained
- 3 tablespoons Sunny Olive Harissa Olive Oil
- In a large glass bowl toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon Harissa EVOO, salt, and pepper. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Make Spicy Red Pepper Sauce: Add 1 jar (drained) of Delizia Roasted Red Peppers and 3 tablespoons Harissa EVOO to a blender. Puree until smooth. Transfer mixture to a small saucepan and gently warm red pepper sauce while preparing shrimp.
- Heat gas grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Place shrimp on grill rack (pan) and grill for 2 minutes. Turn shrimp over and grill for an additional 1-2 minutes (grilling times may vary due to the size of the shrimp and the heat of the grill).
- Serve grilled shrimp with the Spicy Red Pepper Sauce. Enjoy!