Grilled Lemon Fish
- 2 whole fish of your choice (Branzino is good), each 1 to 1½ lb. (scaled ,cleaned and fin removed)
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley minced (can be substituted by: Thyme or basil)
- 3 Tbsp. Sunny Olive Lemon Olive Oil
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill.
- Season each fish cavity with salt and pepper. Place the lemon slices, ½ chopped garlic and ½ Tbsp. parsley inside each cavity. Drizzle the outside of each fish with 1 Tbsp. of Sunny Olive Lemon Olive Oil, the rest of the garlic, parsley and season with salt and pepper. Place the fish in separate fish baskets and close the latch.
- Place the fish baskets on the grill. Cook, turning once, until the skin is crispy and the fish is cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer the fish to a platter and serve. Drizzle ½ Tbsp. of Sunny Olive Lemon Olive Oil over each fish.