Herbs de Provence Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- ¼ cup Sunny Olive Herbs de Provence Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp. Herbs de Provence ( Sunny Olive has this)
- 1 cup White Wine
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 0.5 cup Chicken Stock
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Put the chicken in a cast iron pan.
- Whisk together the Herbs de Provence olive oil and honey.
- Add the Herbs De Provence, salt, and pepper. Herbs De Provence is a mixture of dried thyme, basil, fennel, lavender, and other herbs.
- Pour the wine over the chicken. Bake the chicken in a 425 degree oven for about 45 minutes. If it starts to get too dark, cover it with foil. It is not burnt, but the honey will turn color quickly. Make sure that your chicken is cooked through before you take it out. Take the chicken out of the pan and let rest on a plate.
- Put the remaining juice on the stove and boil over medium to high heat for about 3 minutes. Whisk the flour and chicken stock into the pan juices. Whisk constantly, until it thickens, for about 3 minutes. Pour some of the gravy over the chicken. You can serve with wild rice, roasted carrots, and cornbread.