Honey Ginger Balsamic BBQ Ribs
- 4 racks (8 pounds) baby back ribs
- For the Marinade:
- 12 garlic cloves, mashed or minced
- 3 Tbs. Sunny Olive Honey-Ginger White Balsamic
- 3 Tbs. dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. Sunny Olive Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbs. Sea Salt
- For the Glaze:
- ¾ cup Sunny Olive Honey-Ginger White Balsamic
- 3 Tbs. honey
- 2 Tbs. Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sunny Olive Sesame Oil
- For the marinade: Mix together the Honey-Ginger white balsamic, brown sugar, minced garlic, sea salt and sesame oil. Coat the ribs with the marinade and allow to marinate in a sealed container or large zip lock bags for a minimum of 12 hours or overnight, turning a few times.
- For the Glaze: Combine the honey ginger white balsamic, honey and soy sauce in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Allow to reduce by half and remove from heat. Add one teaspoon of sesame oil to the mixture and stir to combine.
- For the ribs: Prepare the grill and preheat the oven to 275. Over medium heat grill the ribs for approximately 5 minutes per side. Prepare baking pan/s large enough to hold the ribs in a single layer. Brush the glaze over the ribs and seal each pan well with foil. Bake the ribs for 2 hours or until tender and the meat falls off the bone.