- • 1 (12 ounce) Package Penne Pasta
- • 1 Yellow Squash, chopped
- • 1 Zucchini, chopped
- • 1 Carrot, julienned
- • ½ Red Bell Pepper, julienned
- • ½ Pint Grape Tomatoes
- • 1 cup Fresh Green Beans, trimmed and
- • cut into 1 inch pieces
- • 5 Spears Asparagus, trimmed and cut into
- • 1 inch pieces
- • ¼ cup Sunny Olive Tuscan Herb EVOO, divided
- • ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- • ¼ Teaspoon Coarsely Ground Black
- • Pepper
- • ½ Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- • 1 Tablespoon Sunny Olive Butter EVOO
- • ¼ Large Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- • 2 Cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
- • 2 Teaspoons Lemon Zest
- • 3 Tablespoons Sunny Olive Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- • ½ Cup Grated Romano Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne pasta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a bowl, toss squash, zucchini, carrot, red bell pepper, tomatoes, green beans, and asparagus with 2 tablespoons Tuscan Herb EVOO, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Arrange vegetables on the baking sheet, and roast 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until tender.
- Heat remaining EVOO and butter EVOO in a large skillet. Stir in the onion and garlic, and cook until tender. Mix in cooked pasta, lemon zest and balsamic vinegar. Gently toss and cook until heated through. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with roasted vegetables and sprinkle with Romano cheese to serve.