Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts with Root Vegetables & Orange Glaze
- 10 small potatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 2 large parsnips
- 1 red onion
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Sunny Olive Cara Cara Orange Vanilla White Balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Scrub the potatoes, peel and roughly chop the carrots and parsnips into 2-in pieces, and slice the onion into rounds. Set aside the onion.
- Place the carrots, potatoes and parsnips in a slow cooker. Drizzle with honey. Place the chicken breasts on top in the slow cooker. Drizzle the Cara Cara balsamic over top and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Top with onion slices.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
- When done, place chicken on plate surrounded by vegetables, drizzle with the juices from slow cooker and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!