STRAWBERRY BALSAMIC SPINACH SALAD
- 3 tablespoons Sunny Olive Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ⅓ cup Sunny Olive Blood Orange EVOO
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 package (16 ounces) Strawberries
- ½ cup crushed hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon Sunny Olive Blood Orange EVOO
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 bunch baby spinach (8 ounces)
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar and honey then whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toast hazelnuts 3 to 6 minutes or until just lightly golden. Toss warm hazelnuts with oil and salt .Hull strawberries and cut in quarters. In a large bowl, gently toss baby spinach, strawberries and hazelnuts together. Stir dressing then add to salad before serving.