- 3 small zucchini, cut into noodle thin long strips
- 1 Tbsp. Sunny Olive Single Varietal Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Picual is good)
- 1 Tbsp. Sunny Olive Sesame Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Sunny Olive Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Sea salt to taste
- Wash and trim zucchini then slice it into noodle-like strips using a mandoline or spiral slicer. Transfer to a bowl.
- To make the dressing combine in a mason jar Sunny Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sunny Olive Sesame Oil, Sunny Olive Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, grated garlic and a pinch of sea salt to taste. Close jar and shake for about 30 seconds and dressing is done! Pour over zucchini, serve cold.